Tuesday, February 09, 2010

Ah, where does the time go?

Its hard to believe that almost 4 months ago Landon was born! I have no idea where the time has gone. Why does 4 months of a baby's life can go by so fast but having your husband gone for 7 months can feel like eternity?

Life in the Smith house is back to normal. Wade's ship is in the shipyards so we have the pleasure of having him home almost every night. I'm getting spoiled having him around so much! Claire is loving life, school and her daddy. She has quite the opinion now and says some pretty funny stuff! She loves Landon and Landon loves her. Every time Claire comes near him, he smiles. It makes my heart smile. :) Landon has been a little cranky lately and the only thing we can guess it is is teething. Yikes! A 3 month old teether? I have read its possible. He is a drool monster and he can't keep his hands out of his mouth.

This weekend we will be taking our first family adventure to visit our friends and family in Charlotte. It will be our first long trip in THE VAN. Claire is pretty excited about the trip as she will have 6 hours of uninterrupted movie watching. Landon probably wont appreciate the ride too much but what can you do!

I will try my best to keep this website more updated but I cant promise anything!

No comments: