Friday, May 09, 2008

On the move

We left Rhode Island today. I was sad at first, but it was a nasty rainy day in the 50s so I wasn't all that sad. We left about 11am after running some errands and saying goodbye to all of our friends in Claire's playgroup :(. What was supposed to be a 5 hour drive to Langhorne, PA turned out to be an 8 hour trip. It was a combination of weekend traffic, New York traffic and the rain. It was a little taxing, but we made it and our relaxing in our nice hotel room tonight.

Tomorrow we head to Sesame Place where we will have breakfast with Elmo. The weather is calling for rain but hopefully we will be able to have some fun anyway. I will post pictures as soon as I have them. Tomorrow night we will be visiting my great aunt and cousins in VA and then Sunday we will arrive in Charlotte for a month of leave. WOOHOO!

No comments: