Thursday, December 04, 2008

Must post

Sorry everyone...I didn't realize a month had past before I last posted something....where has the time gone? I haven't even taken any pictures of Claire this month. Its shocking I went a whole month without taking pictures! I guess its because Wade has been gone all month and I didn't really have much to document.

When Wade finally got home after being gone for almost 6 weeks (he met us in FL for 2 days and in Charlotte for 4, but I don't really count those!) Claire was so excited to see him. I think she was just as sick of me as I was of her naughty 2 year old behavior. She basically shooed me out of the house when daddy came home. Oh, feel the love. It only took one or two times of Wade disciplining her before she realized he meant business too and was not just a play date!

We went to Staunton, VA for Thanksgiving this year. My great aunt Pat lives there along with my moms cousins. Claire came down with strep he day before, but a penicillin shot later and she was good to go! It was great to be with family. They enjoyed spending time with Claire and her goofy self.

Since I didn't take any pictures this month, here is some my uncle took...


No comments: