Wednesday, February 06, 2008

Cold Weather Blues

I think the whole family has finally reached the point we all feared....the cold weather blues! We hear from the locals that this has been a rather mild and dry winter. Sure, okay. But I think the Smith family really just needs to get out and go somewhere warm like Florida! Our friends and family told us it was in the 70s back in NC this week. Thanks guys for rubbing it in!

It doesn't help that Claire has had a cold for what seems like a month. What started out as a simple cold, turned into croup and now has turned into the world's longest cold. I thought it would be best if I didn't take her to any playgroups or classes until she is 100%. But it's torture! Its too cold (or wet) to go play outside. I feel like the cold is keeping us prisoners in our home! I am sure spring will be here soon....maybe....one day....

At least Claire had fun in the bath tonight with a little help from her stylist:



No comments: